Pocrnic Realty Advisors is seeking a full-time Real Estate Appraiser within the firm’s valuation, property tax and advisory division.
The Job Description
Under the direction and assistance of the firm’s management, the position is responsible for data collection, market analysis, and the completion of appraisal reports involving commercial, industrial, investment, land, and residential real estate throughout Ontario. The position will also assist with the analysis of property assessments and the completion of reports for use in assessment appeals.
The Ideal Candidate
The idea Candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- High standards and a high level of professionalism with a desire to grow within the firm and industry
- A thorough understanding of appraisal, methodology and the real estate industry
- Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills with a precise attention to detail
- A committed work ethic with an ability to work independently while responsibly meeting delivery dates
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interrelate successfully with co-workers, Clients, and marketplace participants
- AACI designation or CRA designation, or advanced standing working towards AACI designation
- Membership in the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- University degree in complementary discipline
- Three years working experience in appraisal, assessment, property tax, or real estate
- A valid driver’s license and the use of a vehicle
Pocrnic Realty Advisors Inc.
Founded in 1998, Pocrnic Realty Advisors is an independent provider of diversified real estate advisory services and investment products. As an integrated group of multi-disciplined professionals, the firm commits itself to ensuring quality and safeguarding the integrity of Client interests. As prominent industry leaders, the firm strives to maintain its presence as forerunners within real estate and investment markets. Core services of the firm include valuation and advisory, property assessment appeal and tax recovery, asset and property management, capital management, development and brokerage.
PRA offers strong management and mentorship, an excellent and structured working environment with a team of highly talented and respected individuals, professional and personal growth opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Please forward cover letter and resume in confidence to Ms. Virginia Rowe at email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please note, we do not accept phone or email inquiries with regards to this position.