Founded in 1998, Pocrnic Realty Advisors Inc. (PRA) is a full service Commercial Real Estate firm offering professional services in the fields of Asses Valuation, Assessment, Brokerage, Development, and Asset Management. PRA houses a diversity of expertise under one roof. The result is a unique and advantageous perspective on the real estate market, a comprehensive information base and a value-added philosophy.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Accounting Clerk/ Bookkeeper.
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Financial data entry
- Bank reconciliation and deposits
- Monitor cash balances
- Maintaining tenant ledgers
- Prepare and upload monthly financial statements for Senior Management review
- Tenant reconciliations
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly detailed person who is able to adapt to changing priorities
- 1-2 years accounting experience or education
- Must be computer savvy and well-versed in MS Office, Excel and Word
- Prior experience with Yardi and Quick Books an asset
- Has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate successfully with co-workers
- Is a team player with a proven work ethic but is self-motivated and able to work independently
PRA offers an excellent working environment as part of a team of talented individuals with competitive compensation.
Please forward cover letter and resume in confidence to Virginia Rowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please note that we do not accept phone or email inquiries in regards to the open position.